Photo realistic product visuals
Still images and animations of your products using CAD export files and / or photographs. Visuals for a product showcase, packshots, mock-ups, walkthroughs and demonstrations ideal for print advertising, web and social use or television commercials especially prior to product launch.
Includes 3D CAD import
We can import product assemblies and parts from all major 3D CAD programs with no tweaking or data fix-up required. SolidWorks, Autodesk Inventor, ProE/Creo, Solid Edge, UG NX, Catia, AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, Rhino
Digital imagery ideal for packshots to help trigger in-store, on-shelf product recognition or showcase a product and it’s packaging prior to launch when the physical items are not yet available.
Fluids and particles
Particles, fluids, and gaseous simulations. Ideal for water, oil, dust and contaminant flows.
Thanks to Kinesomania’s striking video content for promotion in Hamad International Airport we were able to secure fantastic media coverage, with 14 media outlets covering the occasion in English and Arabic. Thanks to your support and other partners we were able to significantly raise Orbis’ profile in Europe and the Middle East. We are so pleased – once again thank you so much for your help! You remain our office’s hero for saving the day in turning the video around so quickly.
Corporate Partnerships, Orbis EMEA
Why choose Kinesomania?
Never run-of-the-mill. Are you ready to create an #incrediblevideo ? Let us tell your story!
- Transparent process
- Fixed pricing
- Unlimited revisions
- Single UK design office
- Dedicated project manager
- Close contact with the team
- Streamlined process
- Fast response times
- Substantial engineering experience
- Wide ranging sector experience
- Any style of animation
- Script writing service available
- Startups, SMEs and big business
- Clients in the UK, EU, US and Canada
- Video SEO and analytics support
- Native 3D CAD assembly import
- Photo realistic materials including metal, plastic, glass, stone, wood, paint, gems, fabric.
- Fluid and particle simulations.
- Rigging of complex machines.
- Import of real world geo data for city generation and landscaping.
- Large prop library available at no extra charge.
- Advanced character modelling and animation.
- Crowd simulations to populate your environments.
3D offers substantial benefits with almost unlimited flexibility
All our 3D explainer animations use cutting edge technology to create fully realistic renders or in a graphic style.
- Zoom into and provide crisp views of intricate parts.
- Demonstrate the inner workings of a product.
- Use exploded views, section cuts and x-ray views to reveal assembly details and functionality.
- Explore material and colour variations, finishes and fabrics.
- Products can be placed in any type of environment or isolated on a neutral background.
- Create completely virtual photographic studios for product shots.
- Demonstrate and quantify temperature and pressure variations, fluid velocities and contaminent flows.
- Help make early decisions in the design process.
- Freedom to work with the most expensive materials.
- Show products and processes that don’t yet exist.
- Create custom spaces and environments of your choice, however inaccessible or hostile.
- Use variations of an environment with different props and camera angles to build a product catalogue.
- Demonstrate multiple configurations or applications.
- Revisit shots and animation at a later date.
- Create guided tours or walk-throughs.
- Create alternate views at almost no extra cost.
- No studio, stage and lighting or transportation costs.
We’ll roll out a complete previsualisation of the proposed animation (low resolution without colours / textures) timed with the voice over and laid over a backing track. We’ll ask for your feedback and sign off, making unlimited revisions where required, before we move on to production.
Simple online approval
We’ll provide a simple online platform for you to review and comment on progress at every stage. We’ll revise at each step in line with your recommendations and send back for final approval. We provide unlimited revisions at every stage.