Photo realistic visuals.
High end 3d animation suitable for any industrial or mechanical engineering sector including oil and gas, renewables, nuclear, chemicals and petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, mining, refining, marine and subsea, transportation and infrastructure, manufacturing and industrial automation, automotive design and defence.
Our founder, Simon Jennings, offers a unique blend of engineering and digital design experience that includes a degree in aeronautical engineering from Imperial College and over 11 years of motorsport experience at the highest level.
Native CAD import.
We can import product assemblies and parts from all major 3D CAD programs with no tweaking or data fix-up required. SolidWorks, Autodesk Inventor, ProE/Creo, Solid Edge, UG NX, Catia, AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, Rhino
Particles, fluids and gaseous simulations. Ideal for water, oil, dust and contaminant flows including rain, pipe flows, hydraulic systems and microscopic detail.
Take a look.
Watch a short promo video of our 3D highlights.
I think I speak on behalf of everyone when I say that it has been a great pleasure working with you on this video. From start to finish you have been prompt in responses and have created a wonderful video piece for this campaign. Thank you and I hope we get to do more work with you in the future.
Building photo realistic materials
Watch our short, time-lapsed breakdown of how we create multi-layered materials, apply them to components and create an environment to light them.
Why choose Kinesomania?
Never run-of-the-mill. Are you ready to create an #incrediblevideo ? Let us tell your story!
- Transparent process.
- Fixed pricing.
- Unlimited revisions.
- Single UK design office.
- Dedicated project manager.
- Close contact with the team.
- Streamlined process.
- Fast response times.
- Substantial engineering experience.
- Wide ranging sector experience.
- Any style of animation.
- Script writing service available.
- Startups, SMEs and big business.
- Clients in the UK, EU, US and Canada.
- Video SEO and analytics support.
- Native 3D CAD assembly import.
- Photo realistic materials including metal, plastic, glass, stone, wood, paint, gems, fabric.
- Fluid and particle simulations.
- Rigging of complex machines.
- Import of real world geo data for city generation and landscaping.
- Large prop library available at no extra charge.
- Advanced character modelling and animation.
- Crowd simulations to populate your environments.
3D offers substantial benefits for technical animation with almost unlimited flexibility.
We use cutting edge technology to create photo realistic renders or in a graphic style.
- zoom into and provide crisp views of intricate parts.
- demonstrate the inner workings of a product.
- use exploded views, section cuts and x-ray views to reveal assembly details and functionality.
- explore material and colour variations, finishes and fabrics.
- products can be placed in any type of environment or isolated on a neutral background.
- create completely virtual photographic studios for product shots.
- demonstrate and quantify temperature and pressure variations, fluid velocities and contaminent flows.
- help make early decisions in the design process.
- freedom to work with the most expensive materials.
- show products and processes that don’t yet exist.
- create custom spaces and environments of your choice, however inaccessible or hostile.
- use variations of an environment with different props and camera angles to build a product catalogue.
- demonstrate multiple configurations or applications.
- revisit shots and animation at a later date.
- create guided tours or walk-throughs.
- create alternate views at almost no extra cost.
- no studio, stage and lighting or transportation costs.
The video looks absolutely brilliant. Thank you. And the service and dedication to getting this done on a tight deadline has been impeccable. I will be recommending you!!!!.
We’ll roll out a complete previsualisation of the proposed animation (low resolution without colours / textures) timed with the voice over and laid over a backing track. We’ll ask for your feedback and sign off, making unlimited revisions where required, before we move on to production.
Simple online approval
We’ll provide a simple online platform for you to review and comment on progress at every stage. We’ll revise at each step in line with your recommendations and send back for final approval. We provide unlimited revisions at every stage.
Ready to create an #incrediblevideo ?
We’re a 3d animation company helping brands, agencies and production companies tell their stories. We’ll help you explore the most cost effective and functional solutions for your design and animation requirements. Let us tell your story!