Motion Graphic Designer / Compositor – mid weight
Position starting July – Aug 2017
Up to £30k subject to experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for talented and ambitious Motion Graphic Designers / Compositors fully conversant with C4D Studio and After Effects to join a small but rapidly expanding Southend-on-Sea Essex based creative agency devoted to crafting a wide range of motion graphics for a diverse range of national and international clients.
As a Motion Graphic Designer / Compositor, you will be passionate about creating visually innovative and creatively inspired work for a broad range of audiences. You will be involved in the entire process including initial concept, asset creation, previs and compositing.
The role requires an excellent grasp of compositing storyboards in Photoshop and the progression of that creative through to final render using C4D and After Effects. You will be able to work quickly with the camera in C4D, create optimised materials, export a wide variety of multi passes and utilise them expertly in After Effects.
Experience of Trapcode Suite including Particular, Shine, Lux and Sound Keys would be ideal. Good control of depth of field and texture mapping in After Effects a plus.
If you are an experienced Motion Graphic Designer / Compositor looking to join an exciting agency, please get in touch today!
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org including details of your availability, salary expectation and links to an up-to-date showreel.
Please note that applicants who do not provide a link to a current showreel demonstrating the prerequisite skills will be automatically rejected.
Must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom.
Because of the volume of applications, it may not be possible to reply to all applicants.
Strictly NO agencies or freelancers.
You will have an excellent working knowledge of
- Maxon Cinema 4D Studio including camera motion, mograph, dynamics, the take system, f curve refinement, optimised material creation and multi-pass rendering.
- Compositing in Adobe After Effects including colour grading, depth of field and texture mapping.
- Compositing in Photoshop.
- Plugins including Trapcode Suite (Particular, Shine, Lux, Sound Keys), X-Particles and for the control of depth of field and texture mapping.
- At least 2-3 years experience in creating 2D/3D motion graphics for a variety of clients
- A degree in motion graphics, digital animation or similar
- Your CV and showreel should display a high level of creativity, strong design principles and highlight an excellent working knowledge of C4D, Adobe After Effects and Photoshop
Would be useful
- Ability to sketch ideas quickly
- Premiere Pro and Audition
- Excellent control of Wacom tablet and Space Mouse devices
You will have…
- A self-motivated attitude, passionate, innovative and inspirational
- A drive to create original work
- Diligence and exceptional attention to detail
- The thirst to learn and develop new skills and processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Willingness to be flexible with working hours
You will be able to…
- Manage multiple projects and tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Work individually and as part of a team
- Work under direction, take feedback and make revisions quickly
- Take a project from inception to completion single handedly if required
- Deal with clients and external providers in a professional and responsive manner