Storyboard Artist – Storyboard Pro required
Position starting January – February 2017
This is a fantastic opportunity for a self motivated Storyboard Artist to join a rapidly expanding Southend-on-Sea Essex based creative agency devoted to crafting a wide range of animated video for a diverse range of national and international clients.
As a Storyboard Artist, working with the Copywriter and Production team, you will be passionate about delivering incredible visuals for every brief. Projects will include 2D and 3D, infographic, character animation and complex motion graphics.
If you are looking to join an exciting agency, please get in touch today!
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com including examples of your work, details of your availability and salary expectation.
Must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom.
Strictly NO agencies.
Key duties will include…
- Creating storyboards and style guides for 2D and 3D animation projects from voice scripts and audio provided by the Copywriter
- Work under direction, take feedback and make revisions quickly
- Prepare animatics for, brief and help guide the production team
- Be able to tell a good story
- Have a good understanding of layout, composition, sequential drawing and editing
- Have excellent free-hand drawing skills and the ability to adapt to a wide range of styles
- Excellent working knowledge of Toon Boom Storyboard Pro (including use of 3D assets)
- Proficient use of Wacom tablets
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Cloud applications including Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects
You will have…
- A self-motivated attitude, passionate, innovative and inspirational
- A drive to create original work
- Diligence and exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Willingness to be flexible with working hours
You will be able to…
- Manage multiple tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Work individually and as part of a team
- Deal with clients and external providers in a professional and responsive manner