Outshine your competition
Our clients tell us again and again that our industrial animation outshines their competitors’ offerings helping them focus their messaging, maximise engagement, educate, influence and convert their prospects.
The high level of care, attention to detail and the quality of our visual storytelling lets them punch well above their weight, providing increased credibility both early in the buying cycle and helping close more deals, faster.
Never run-of-the-mill. Are you ready to create an #incrediblevideo ? Let us tell your story!
Photo realistic visuals
using CAD export files, sketches and / or photographs
3D CAD Import
all major 3D CAD programs, no tweaking or data fix-up required
engineering experience including motorsport at the highest level
Simple review platform
with unlimited revisions at every stage
3D offers substantial benefits with almost unlimited flexibility
We use cutting edge technology to create fully realistic renders or in a graphic style.
- zoom into and provide crisp views of intricate parts.
- demonstrate the inner workings of a product.
- use exploded views, section cuts and x-ray views to reveal assembly details and functionality.
- explore material and colour variations, finishes and fabrics.
- products can be placed in any type of environment or isolated on a neutral background.
- create completely virtual photographic studios for product shots.
- demonstrate and quantify temperature and pressure variations, fluid velocities and contaminent flows.
- help make early decisions in the design process.
- freedom to work with the most expensive materials.
- show products and processes that don’t yet exist.
- create custom spaces and environments of your choice, however inaccessible or hostile.
- use variations of an environment with different props and camera angles to build a product catalogue.
- demonstrate multiple configurations or applications.
- revisit shots and animation at a later date.
- create guided tours or walk-throughs.
- create alternate views at almost no extra cost.
- no studio, stage and lighting or transportation costs.
Why choose Kinesomania?
We’re an animation company based near London. Our work is never run-of-the-mill. Are you ready to create an #incrediblevideo ? Let us tell your story!
- Transparent process.
- Fixed pricing.
- Unlimited revisions.
- Single UK design office.
- Dedicated project manager.
- Close contact with the team.
- Streamlined process.
- Fast response times.
- Substantial engineering experience.
- Wide ranging sector experience.
- Any style of animation.
- Script writing service available.
- Startups, SMEs and big business.
- Clients in the UK, EU, US and Canada.
- Video SEO and analytics support.
- Native 3D CAD assembly import.
- Photo realistic materials including metal, plastic, glass, stone, wood, paint, gems, fabric.
- Fluid and particle simulations.
- Rigging of complex machines.
- Import of real world geo data for city generation and landscaping.
- Large prop library available at no extra charge.
- Advanced character modelling and animation.
- Crowd simulations to populate your environments.
3D industrial visualisations
Digital solutions for the aerospace, automotive, electrical, environmental, oil and gas, mining, renewables, industrial and manufacturing industries. Ideal to promote, inform or educate.
Includes 3D CAD import
We can import product assemblies and parts from all major 3D CAD programs with no tweaking or data fix-up required.
SolidWorks, Autodesk Inventor, ProE/Creo, Solid Edge, UG NX, Catia, AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, Rhino
Fluids and particles
Particles, fluids, and gaseous simulations. Ideal for water, oil, dust and contaminant flows.
The video they have produced for me is exactly what I wanted, and more. The service received has been absolutely top class – always prompt, always professional, always responsive. Thanks, much appreciated.
Barry Walsh, The Content Team
We’ll roll out a complete previsualisation of the proposed animation (low resolution without colours / textures) timed with the voice over and laid over a backing track. We’ll ask for your feedback and sign off, making unlimited revisions where required, before we move on to production.
Simple online approval
We’ll provide a simple online platform for you to review and comment on progress at every stage. We’ll revise at each step in line with your recommendations and send back for final approval. We provide unlimited revisions at every stage.
Substantial engineering expertise
Our founder, Simon Jennings, offers a unique blend of engineering and digital design and marketing experience.
An engineering background derived from a degree in aeronautical engineering at Imperial College and over 11 years of motorsport experience at the highest level, perfectly positioned to provide support to clients in the 3D technical and engineering animation arena.