Effective, accurate technical illustrations.
Technical illustrations can be components of technical drawings or diagrams that describe and explain their subjects to a non-technical audience.
Native CAD import.
We can import product assemblies and parts from all major 3D CAD programs with no tweaking or data fix-up required. SolidWorks, Autodesk Inventor, ProE/Creo, Solid Edge, UG NX, Catia, AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, Rhino
Our founder, Simon Jennings, offers a unique blend of engineering and digital design experience that includes a degree in aeronautical engineering from Imperial College and over 11 years of motorsport experience at the highest level.
Photo realistic visuals.
We can also provide high end 3d technical animation suitable for any industrial or mechanical engineering sector including oil and gas, renewables, nuclear, chemicals and petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, mining, refining, marine and subsea, transportation and infrastructure, manufacturing and industrial automation, automotive design and defence.
I think I speak on behalf of everyone when I say that it has been a great pleasure working with you on this video. From start to finish you have been prompt in responses and have created a wonderful video piece for this campaign. Thank you and I hope we get to do more work with you in the future.
3D offers substantial benefits for technical animation with almost unlimited flexibility.
We use cutting edge technology to create photo realistic renders or in a graphic style.
- Zoom into and provide crisp views of intricate parts.
- Demonstrate the inner workings of a product.
- Use exploded views, section cuts and x-ray views to reveal assembly details and functionality.
- Explore material and colour variations, finishes and fabrics.
- Products can be placed in any type of environment or isolated on a neutral background.
- Create completely virtual photographic studios for product shots.
- Demonstrate and quantify temperature and pressure variations, fluid velocities and contaminent flows.
- Help make early decisions in the design process.
- Freedom to work with the most expensive materials.
- Show products and processes that don’t yet exist.
- Create custom spaces and environments of your choice, however inaccessible or hostile.
- Use variations of an environment with different props and camera angles to build a product catalogue.
- Demonstrate multiple configurations or applications.
- Revisit shots and animation at a later date.
- Create guided tours or walk-throughs.
- Create alternate views at almost no extra cost.
- No studio, stage and lighting or transportation costs.
The video looks absolutely brilliant. Thank you. And the service and dedication to getting this done on a tight deadline has been impeccable. I will be recommending you!!!!.