The Environmental Policy of Gawwk Ltd (“the Company”) is to ensure so far as it is reasonably practicable that its operations will be carried out with a commitment to protecting and enhancing the environment.
As an office we know that we generate waste paper products. However as we strive for excellence in every aspect of our business, we are committed to minimising the environmental impacts of the business operation.
Our stated aims are to:
- To continuously improve our environmental performance particularly with regards to our recycling and re-use of paper including the use of ‘waste’ paper for note taking unless confidentiality may be compromised.
- Where possible we will use recycled or ecologically friendly paper.
- Reduce our consumption by only printing when necessary and printing double sided where practicable.
- Manage waste generated from my business operations according to the principles of reduction, re-use and recycling.
- Recycle all paper products and ink or toner cartridges.
- Reduce power wastage by turning off lights and equipment and making sure that monitors go into sleep mode when not in use.
- Comply as a minimum with all relevant environmental legislation as well as other environmental requirements.
- Recycle personal waste where possible.
This Environmental Policy Statement will be regularly reviewed and updated as necessary. The management team endorses these policy statements and is fully committed to their implementation.